Bhaktivedanta Swami's Vyasa Puja Special Post. My Homage Offerings.......

 Hare Krishna.

All Glories To Sri Guru And Sri Gauranga!



Today, the day after Janmastami, is Nandotsava, or the day when Nanda Maharaja rejoiced with the people of Vraja Mandala, after the appearance of the Lord.

On this day, a very important personality appeared in this material world to save us fallen souls from the clutches of maya, and deliver us by instructing about the Supreme Personality of Godhead, i.e., His Divine Grace Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada.


My beloved lord sri krishna, I owe to Srila Prabhupada, for, only due to him, I was reminded time and again, that you are the crest jewel of my heart.Therefore it is my duty to serve him first.

Dear Prabhupada, I couldn't really have imagined my life without the legacy that you left behind, the revolutionary movement that you started to uplift entire human race, by the order of your spiritual master and to fulfil the desire of Lord Chaitanya Mahaprabhu. 

Without you what would have happened to all of us? We all are so much more than grateful, on this important day,

Mere words fall too short for describing you.

Without you we would be bereft of the most beautiful lord, without you we would be deprived of the nectar of the holy names of krishna, without you we would be shorn of worshipping the most benevolent deity form of the lord, without you we would be stripped of our opportunity to serve the deities or claim their clemency.

I am totally unqualified to glorify you. Please forever keep me in your service for the rest of eternity, and forgive me for all of my offenses. These are the only requests of this insignificant soul. 

Jaya Srila Prabhupada!


ṣri kṛṣnārpaṇamasṭu!






Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sugarvenom Poison Ivy And Lotus (SPIAL1728)

Homosexuality And Krishna Conciousness

Debunking gotquestions.org PART 1.